Transcript Requests

Students who have graduated will need to get their official transcript from their home campus.  For more information, you may go to the GHS site or the CHHS site

You will be asked to submit this form in writing Transcript Request Form


TEA (VOE) Requests

Requests may be made by visiting the front office or by sending an email to Janet Baker at

 Please add “TEA” to the subject line.  VOE are only for the students attending Bridges.